Sunday 8 June 2014

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 593
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Fringe :: in your face or cut waaay too short... the story of my childhood
  2. Helicopter :: outside the Oxford Hotel back in 1983... not a proud moment...
  3. Netflix :: never used it, + I have no desire to, either.
  4. Humour :: absurd and random... I'm sure most people think I'm mad (perhaps they're right?), as I often find something to laugh about (totally random and absurd things) in almost any situation.
  5. Niece :: I have two (step-nieces, actually), whom I haven't seen in about 10 years. Oh actually.... one night about 4 years ago, when I was filling-in for a band at one of the local pubs, I spied my niece across the room; we made eye contact, smiled, and her eyes immediately said to me "Don't tell mum I'm here!", as we both knew she was underage! I simply smiled back and waved, with a laugh.
  6. Summer :: the sunshine and opportunities to be out and be active in many more activities is lovely.
  7. Crazy :: loopey
  8. Arrival :: an ABBA LP vinyl album I still have in my album collection somewhere...
  9. Nipple :: Tipple
  10. Code :: speaking within when others no.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment