Sunday 13 July 2014

Unconscious Mutterings 598


Week 598
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Joke :: "I started a joke, that started the whole world crying" - Bee Gees
  2. Away :: Home and Away - why is this awful TV program still going? What sort of creature actually watches this rot?
  3. Reaction :: what happens in my gut and bowel when I eat gluten and too much dairy!
  4. High :: laying on my back and watching clouds beautifully sigh past peacefully.
  5. Movie :: a good comedy, something that happily takes me to "another place", and relaxation.
  6. Decide :: unless you live in Qld, something people should do quickly and decisively.
  7. Afternoon :: "Lazy Sunday" - Small Faces
  8. Contrarian :: so long as the dialogue is profitable, inclusive and intelligent - go for it.
  9. Understand :: sometimes, I just don't understand people, at all.
  10. Zone :: The Zone, In the Pocket, In the Groove.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment