Sunday 14 September 2014

Stream Of Unconsciousness


Week 607
I say...and you think...?
  1. Men :: men, man, mon, mong, frog, thong... what makes man men?
  2. Partial :: recollection of the reality of the moment (oh yes, all very stream-of-consciousness asparagus)
  3. Expenses :: never more than income, however - at what cost the price of life over living?
  4. Notification :: I won the lottery for my birthday! No, seriously! I won $2...
  5. Bubble wrap :: psycho-pop self-care healer
  6. Speech :: words can be heard but seldom understood
  7. Rumble :: the wonder of thunder that shakes the ground upon which we sleep
  8. Sounds :: of now... when was the last time you stopped and just listened to the wound of the world around you? It is truly fascinating! Try it.
  9. Sweaty :: gonna make you... when I used to perform in some of the pub-rock bands in the 80's/90's, I used to loose at least 1 to 2kgs of pure sweat each gig.
  10. Mud :: Woodstock - liquid earth.


Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment