Sunday 4 January 2015

Unconcious Mutterings


Week 623
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Note :: Notebook... I found two old notebooks I'd totally forgotten I had, buried under a pile of old Uni notes' folders... nothing of huge import in them, tho, dagnammit.
  2. 2015 :: already four days old... where has the year gone?
  3. Earlobe :: my right earlobe is larger than my left... how are yours?
  4. Sunburn :: as a kid, I used to get pretty badly sunburnt at the start of each summer (fair skin, blonde blue eyes... you get the picture)... thankfully my skin is pretty good these days (as can be expected!)
  5. Hashtag :: # means "Number" to me... I'm old! I mean, I learnt to type using my mum's old manual typewriter, triple-carbons and all.
  6. Special :: When everything is on special, then nothing is
  7. Spacious :: the amount of room I'm finding in this place I'm living in now. Although it's small, I've actually got more of a feel of 'space' than in other places I've been in - and I'm loving it.
  8. Happening :: It's happening? What's happening? It is...
  9. Blank :: what happens to my mind more often these days... tis a worry...
  10. Humid :: that was today! No wind at all, it felt really 'close', like the air was just 'hanging' there! I felt sorry for people with breathing problems, on days like today.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment