Wednesday 14 January 2015

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 624
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Decree :: some orders of state exist simply to ensure the state retains power, not order...
  2. Seats :: the first thing that popped into my head was elections... but then I thought of buttocks! I'm not sure which is which...?!?
  3. No no no :: a song from Deep Purple's 1971 album "Fireball"... classic hard rock riff-driven sludge-groove.
  4. Fess up :: like the ending of one of my all-time-fav films that I was watching the other night, "The Last Emperor", one of the final climactic and pithy scenes, "I have nothing to confess".
  5. Construct :: god is a human construct, attempting to explain the inexplicable.
  6. Page :: Jimmy Page... a sloppily-brilliant rock guitarist.
  7. Laughter :: the essence of life... without it, life becomes meaningless.
  8. Audience :: an audience of one - attempt for oneself, not for the praise of others.
  9. Freezes :: sometime my fridge-freezer plays norty buggers, but I'm thankful to have one.
  10. Stuck up :: churchianity.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment