Tuesday 5 May 2015

Reconstituted Gruel


I say ... and you think ... ?
Free Word Associations
  1. Button :: Gotta get my mind on the button, finger on the pulse, before another man takes away this course
  2. Mindset :: I've got my mind set on you
  3. Tart :: Blueberry or Snozzberry? Snozzberry? Who's ever heard of a snozzberry?
  4. Very unique :: Snozzberrys - have you ever tried one? Don't knock 'em, then.
  5. Hologram :: life is a giant hologram from someone elses' school project.
  6. Comedy :: "Look at me! I am pathetic! I am You. Laugh." - Tony Hancock
  7. Smartly :: come quickly, cried the door mouse
  8. Posted! :: upon the garden wall, for all who wish to come and adore
  9. Surge :: purge the urge to splurge on Serge.
  10. Introduction :: Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment