Monday 6 June 2016

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 697
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Daughter :: I don't know what it's like to love a daughter, but I am forever in love with my three sons. I have a brand-new daughter-in-law, tho - whew!
  2. Intercom :: paging the darkness from the abyss - come in, please?
  3. Employee :: only working for the Man, not with the Man.
  4. Alter ego :: quadraphonic - four personalities all in competition for air-time
  5. Differences :: it's what makes us all unique.
  6. Android :: Paraniod - Marvin.
  7. Leather :: BDSM? No thanks!
  8. Angry :: justifiably.
  9. Remote :: visiting the quiet stillness and isolation of central Northern Territory as a c.16-yo, was a life-long positive memory. It's so flat!
  10. Strange :: Dr Stangelove can walk...

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment