Tuesday 16 August 2016

Unconscious Mutterings


Weeks 705-707
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Hiding :: in a group... sometimes I can feel the loneliest in a crowd of people.
  2. Grip :: loosing your
  3. Sticky :: situations lead to a tight fit
  4. Games :: Olympic Games - where are all the spectators?
  5. Tunnel :: of Love... or a blinkered romance?
  6. Japan :: December 7th 1941, a day that shall live in infamy... when they awoke a sleeping giant.
  7. Super :: cool groovy hip fab
  8. Map :: I'm definitely 'old skool' when it comes to reading maps over GPS.
  9. Costume :: we all wear masks from time-to-time, as an unconscious defence-mechanism.
  10. Secret :: Do you want to know a secret? Let me lick you in the ear.
  11. Cackle :: witches three
  12. $5 :: a piece off flat purple plastic of indeterminate value
  13. Olympics :: it's becoming a bit of a joke, isn't it?
  14. Stink :: those green pools at Rio
  15. Announcement :: I am not a duck... at least I don't think I am a duck? What...?
  16. Polish :: Polishing the floors of All Saints church hall, and people ignoring me while I'm doing it, walking straight across it.
  17. Frizzy :: my beard after every shower.
  18. Name :: what's in a name? A symbol of meaning? What is the meaning of meaning? What's in a name? I am not a duck (Yes, I am rambling now)
  19. Endings :: the end of the beginning, or the beginning of the next chapter.
  20. Misty :: play misty for me
  21. Substandard :: what's happening with the organization of the Rio Olympics... no wonder attendance figures would be way down!
  22. Rude :: what a rude person
  23. Equality :: all are equal, tho some are more equal than others
  24. Smile! :: what a sensational album! Poor Brian Wilson - he really had to struggle to finally get that out of him.
  25. Presidential? :: who knows what that means anymore.
  26. Fish :: I listened to our old Surprise album just last night, and played along... amazingly, i still remember all the arrangements!
  27. Cloudy :: overcast skies shade a deeper glory overhead
  28. Wondering :: what will become of the number nine (yes, that's totally stream-of-consciousness now)
  29. Thought :: police... can they stop me from thinking?
  30. Calculator :: memories of the very first pocket calculator I ever saw... must have been about c. 1975, and my Uncle Les had one... fascinating experience.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment