Monday 5 October 2015

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 662
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Housing :: crisis? What crisis?
  2. Bumps :: in the night... those strange, untraceable, inexplicable sounds that make you wonder if you really are all alone at night...
  3. Humming :: bird
  4. Bright :: lights in the sky... the sun has been glorious lately
  5. Cloudy :: days seemed to have passed us by already
  6. Temporary :: secretary
  7. Ladder :: I need to borrow a long one, so I can change a light bulb in an inaccessible area at the front of my little home
  8. October? :: 3 months until Yule? [shudder]
  9. Wagon :: Wheels... I loved these as a kid! Aldi have a great version of them nowadays - yay!
  10. Cunning :: devious, tricky, mysterious, risky, slippery, subtle, smooth bastard!

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment