Wednesday 8 February 2023

Goldfrapp "Seventh Tree"


(NB. Originally posted December 2016)

This 2008 album is receiving high rotation in my ears, here at home this week.


"Seventh Tree" by Goldfrapp.

I'm loving its surreal ambient dream pop - and it's something quite unexpected... not something I thought I would enjoy - but I'm loving it. 😁 A fresh musical experience for me to enjoy, from an English duo. I'm always happy to stumble across something different and refreshing musically. 🙆 It reminds me a little bit of Bjork, in a funny way, just in its quiet, fresh take on a tired genre.

Smooth, gracious, lush, spare. Love it.






It's sounding especially good thru my little MP3 player, plugged into my great home stereo/hi-fi/thingy... great clarity and bottom end, without needing to be loud at all. Noyce.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment