Saturday, 23 September 2017

My MS Journey - A Life Living with MS


On 23 January 2017, Mal Kiely was diagnosed as having "mild MS" (Multiple Sclerosis, a disease of the nervous system)
NOTE: This is not a "pity-party/woe-is-me" thing, as I'm simply sharing a very brief insight into some of the reasons as to why I may act so "up-and-down" from time to time.





This page is an index of my attempts to
blog-diarize my journey with MS

Who Am I? What is MS, and how does it affect me? What does it mean? I don't know what I should say to you, Mal Typos
("Dizzy-Fingers")
My MS Symptoms MS Bloggers MS Twitters Archives
My other health issues Blogging Without Obligation MS Information A Balancing Act


#MS #MultipleSclerosis #ChatMS #LiveWiseMS #MSAwareness
#MSlife #LivingwithMS #CureMS #MSWarriors #MSFamily #MSPals #Thankful
#MSSucks #MSproblems #MSisBS
@MustStopMS @MS_Australia @shiftms @voicesofms
@msgetinvolved @KISSGOODBYEAUS @mssocietyuk

MS Blog Post Categories
Advice, Positives &  Encouragementt Emotions Humour Music Re-Posts Symptoms
Articles Family Medications Ponderings Sleep Weather
Diet Hospital Guys with MS Networks Socializing & Friends All MS Posts


Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment