On 22 January 2017, I was diagnosed as having "mild MS" (Multiple Sclerosis, a disease of the nervous system)
This page is an index of my attempts to
blog-diarize my journey with MS
- 24 Feb '17 - Grief
- 16 Feb '17 - Dizzy fingers
- 14 Feb '17 - This heat affects + Telling people about my MS + 101 ways to describe MS (blogger's reposts)
- 13 Feb '17 - and then... more meds
- 11 Feb '17 - Guys with MS?
- 8 Feb '17 - Feeling a little... flat
- Video - Being an expert patient
- 7 Feb '17 - Friends can be frustrating
- 7 Feb '17 - Challenge and Overcoming (a blogger's repost)
- 6 Feb '17 - First thing in the morning
- 6 Feb '17 - My all-time favourite colour is the MS Awareness Colour!
|Who Am I?||What is MS, and how does it affect me? What does it mean?||I don't know what I should say to you, Mal||Typos ("Dizzy-Fingers")|
|Archived / Older MS Blog Posts||Other MS Blogs||MS Twitters|