Monday 17 July 2023

My Sense of Humour



Oh! I most certainly have NOT lost my happy harmless silly-fun warpo sense of surreal stream-of-consciousness random absurdist humour, either, thank goodness... I enjoy it! I often find some of lifes' situations absolutely absurdly hilarious! It's all quite inoffensive, I assure you. "Harmlessly cheeky", someone once described it.

πŸ’₯ It's like my angst relief valve - it's healthy! πŸ’₯


"Lifes' too short not to laugh at yourself"

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane" - Robert Frost

"My life's script is written with a good sense of humour and a shitty budget" - Lisandra

"If we didn't laugh, we'd disturb the neighbours with our screaming" - Lancelot's Pram






 ► The GoonsMonty PythonThe Far SideFawlty Towers, The Goodies... that really tickles my fancy.

πŸ’₯ CLASSIC BRITISH COMEDY GOLD πŸ’₯
πŸ’― → ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ← πŸ’―
πŸ€­πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

#TheGoons #DouglasAdams #FawltyTowers #MontyPython #TonyHancock #ClassicBritishComedy

#LaughterIstheBestMedicine #ChuckleBreak #Comedy #Stupidity #Absurd #Silly #Fun #Amusement #Humour #Funny 



Documentary on The Goons


► I'm also a very visual person, so the printed/moving image resonates strongly with my sense of humour. I love a good movie that makes me laugh... I often appreciate quirky funny things in a film scene that other people don't pick up on.


► But I also adore the quirks of language too! (Joyce, Dr Seuss, Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, Spoonerism's...)

 




πŸ’₯ I appreciate a lot of people don't "get" me - and that's OK, too. Tis not my problem.








✨ Some Twitter Tags ✨
πŸ’₯ To search Twitter using any of these Tags πŸ’₯
Write or Copy/paste the tag into the "πŸ” Search Twitter" box.

#laughteristhebestmedicine #DoomAndGloomBreak #ChuckleBreak #comedy #stupidity #silly #fun #Absurdity #amusement #humour #GottaLaugh #absurdism  #andnowforsomethingcompletelydifferent 
#nationalabsurdityday #LaughterIsTheBestMedicine #funny #funnyvideos #jokes

πŸ€­πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ




➤  Bookmark this page: My Sense of Humour
Also: Humour

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

4 comments:

  1. Lots of people don't get hubby and my humour either. That's fine we don't really care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heary ou, Jan - and it's quite OK, isn't it? it's a sense of freedom to be yourself, and bugger what others might think of you. What makes me laugh - does.

      Delete
  2. I just finished the goon show doco. Thanks so much for that gem. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al. Maybe that explains why my randomness is soweird sometimes?! hhhahahaaa

      Delete