Sunday, 26 March 2017

My Sense of Humour


Oh! I most certainly have NOT lost my warpo sense of surreal stream-of-consciousness random absudist humour, either, thank goodness! I enjoy having a great sense of happy harmless fun, absurd & random humour... it's quite inoffensive, I assure you!

"Lifes' too short not to laugh at yourself"
"If we couldn't laugh, we'd all go insane" - Jimmy Buffet
"My life's script is written with a good sense of humor and a shitty budget" - Lisandra

The GoonsMonty PythonThe Far SideFawlty Towers, The Goodies... that sort of thing - really tickles my fancy.


I'm a very visual person, so the printed/moving image resonates strongly with my sense of humour. I love a good movie that makes me laugh... I often appreciate quirky funny things in a film, that other people don't pick up.

But I also adore the quirks of language too! (Joyce, Dr Seuss, Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy)

I appreciate a lot of people don't "get" me - and that's OK, too.
Not my problem.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. Lots of people don't get hubby and my humour either. That's fine we don't really care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heary ou, Jan - and it's quite OK, isn't it? it's a sense of freedom to be yourself, and bugger what others might think of you. What makes me laugh - does.

      Delete