Tuesday 14 February 2017

This heat + Telling people about my MS


After my post yesterday, it seems I'm not the only one with MS, who finds changes in temperature affects them.
I'm Melting! 
OMG! It's 10am and it's already hot. Thirty-five degrees hot!
MS and heat are not friends. In fact, they are strange bedfellows. Just a rise of 0.2 degrees to 0.5 degrees in body temperature can cause all or some of your MS symptoms to poke their little heads into your business. It's a feckin pain in the arse. READ MORE...

I've had some very interesting and differing responses since I've "gone public" about my MS. Seems I'm not alone on that point...
► Lessons with MS: Telling People  
(I) have been thinking about people recently. In particular, the dilemma of whether to tell people or not to tell people when you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition. READ MORE...

► Another MS blogger makes a list of "101 Ways to Describe MS"... READ MORE...



Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment