- Rivaroxaban / Xarelto: 20mg once daily (a blood thinner, to prevent any further PE's).
- Effexor / Venlafaxine: 150mg once daily (an anti-depressant... I nickname this one my "Happy Pill").
- Mercaptopureine / Puri-Nethol: 50mg once daily (for my Ulcerative Colitis... I nickname this one "Metaporcupine").
- Mesalamine / Pentasa: 500mg two tabs twice daily (for my Ulcerative Colitis).
- Vitamin D supplement: 1,000 IU/day (for my MS).
- I have a Ferinject Iron infusion about every c.3-4 months (for my Anaemia).
- I am also considering going onto monthly Tysabri infusions, for my MS.
- I'll need ongoing (c. six-monthly) MRI brain and neck scans, to check the progress of my MS (if any!) as well.
- One walking stick (external application only...)
Thank goodness for the PBS - there's no way I could afford these medicines otherwise!
It's all a bit of a "Balancing Act" for me, really.
Bookmark this page: bit.ly/mal-meds
Peas be with ewe