Monday 4 October 2021

Disclaimer



Please note that the information contained on this site is of a general nature and for information purposes only. Anyone intending to use the information contained on this website does so at their own risk and should take care to verify the information and seek independent advice before doing so.

Although every care has been taken by the blogger to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, the blogger and those involved in the development of this website, cannot accept responsibility for any action, claim, loss, damage or liability arising from the use of the information published on this website.

This website contains links to external websites, over which we have no control. The blogger takes no responsibility for the services, accuracy or suitability of the information appearing on the linked websites.

Questions?
If you have any questions or comments about this webpage, feel free to let me know, but just remember this: This is my personal site and I reserve the right to do with it as I wish. Argue with me if you like, but around here I get to make the rules.



Please also read "My Personal Bill of Rights" (here) - thanks.





Mal's Gherkin Pram

Peas be with ewe 
Mal



No comments:

Post a Comment