Monday 6 February 2017

First Thing In the Morning


Some days, my hands/fingers feel less 'spongy', when I first get up after a good long sleep.

I don't always sleep well. I may only get 3-hour sleep gaps here and there... it's only about one day in three that I manage to grab c. six-ish hours straight. It's frustrating in the fact that, as a young man, I used to sleep 8-9 hours straightthrough (and like a log!), no worries at all.

It's not that I'm stressed or upset, or that my mind is ticking over - nothing like that. I'm just finding that once I wake-up after a  c.3-hour sleep - I'm wide awake! I've tried different things in an attempt to fall back to sleep. I'm just one of those people who does not like just 'laying there', waiting for sleep to come. So - I get up! I may read a bit, or watch a bit of a DVD, or surf a bit - especially if it's in the middle of the night (as so often happens!) I'm not going to get domestic and make a lot of noise at that time of day - that's not fair on my neighbours.

Maybe I'm just adapting to it (the hands seeming to feel less spongy first-thing)... I'm not sure. But it's not upsetting me at all.


Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment